26 September 2017

I'm changing my Instagram

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted anything on my blog since Hurricane Irma came through.

It has been over 2 weeks since Hurricane Irma hit Florida, and apart from some tree damage, everything is back to normal now, that is until the next hurricane comes.

Anyway, as you can probably see by the title, I'm changing my Instagram around a bit. You may notice soon that some of the photos on IG: jackfawsittphotography have been removed. This is not Instagram's fault. I was the person that removed the photos due to them not matching the style of my Instagram.

I am also cancelling the meme page at IG: jackfawsittmemes. The account is now known as IG: jackfsflo, and will contain pictures of my time in Florida.

Sorry for any inconvenience with this post, I just wanted to update you's about what I'm doing to my Instagram accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.