6 September 2017

Hurricane Irma update

This is a quick update to let you know about Hurricane Irma since in my last blog post I mentioned that this hurrricane may be headed towards the general direction of Florida and especially Miami.

As of 6 September 2017 at 11:00 EDT, the track of Hurricane Irma is headed either head on for Miami or tracking up alongside the coast of Miami and possibly hitting Freeport in The Bahamas. The intensity and severity of the storm for Miami will depend on what track it takes, but worst case scenario: Miami could receive rain of 25cm (10 inches) and peak winds of 300 km/h (185 mph). 

Therefore if I am not active on Jack Fawsitt Photography for a few days, this is why.

I am reaching out to the people affected by both this storm as well as Hurricane Harvey that hit Texas a couple of weeks ago. I hope for the very best that Irma does not impact Miami harshly, but if it does, I am fully prepared for the circumstances that may arise from Irma.