9 July 2019

This is something I have never done before

This post is to tell you that I am going to try out a new style of video that I have never tried before: an interview.

For this first interview, I have selected a person that would make a great start for this series. ‘Matik’ is an upcoming reggae artist originally from Ocho Rios, Jamaica, but now based in the US. At the end of June, I sat down with him (which was ironic considering that the entire interview was filmed standing up) and we talked about his music career, his inspirations for the music, and what the future holds for this aspiring artist.

As soon as I get the video edited, I will let you know in a future blog post onto this blog.

Finally, if you want to be part of this series, you must have an interesting story or unique attribute about you, that you want to world to see. If that is the case, let me know, and I will consider filming the story for YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.