27 April 2019

The first episode of a new series is coming soon

If you have seen my video on the topic, you will know that I am trialling out a new series for Jack Fawsitt Productions. If you have not seen the video, then click on the video below:


In the video, I talk about the new series that I am working on, and the series will be called: 'Things you will find in the USA'. Basically, it is a series that attempts to explain American culture, but through the unique perspective of a British citizen living in the US.

The first video of this new series is coming out on Monday 27 April, but if you prefer to read about the topic beforehand, then I have written an article that is available right now for you to read. The article is about the differences between homes in the UK, and homes in the US. The article can be read here.

Thank for for reading this post, and stay tuned, because my next post will talk about May 2019!